Immediate joiners are less than 30 days Notice period
We are looking for someone who can create valuable and engaging content for the tech & software engineering community around technical topics (related to algorithms, data structures & systems design) and how to clear technical interviews.
More specifically, this is what you'll need to do :
- Create engaging content on technical topics that we will decide based on relevance and search volume.
Some topic examples are: - Facebook Technical Interview
Questions - Different Sorting Algorithms - Dynamic Programming - All You Wanted to Know - What are Microservices?
- The length of the content will vary depending on the topic but will range from 800 to 3000 words
- You can decide your timelines but once you have committed, you need to adhere to the timelines
- Incorporate feedback post editorial reviews
The role will also involve :
Additional responsibilities like engaging on tech forums like StackExchange, answering technical questions on quora, and in general, helping build a tech community for Interview Kickstart.
There are 2 types of profiles we believe would be a great fit for this role :
- Software engineering professionals with coding experience, who can write well
- Content Writers with a Software Engineering Background (B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT, BCA, MCA, and/or have coding experience as a software engineer)For both profiles, we are looking for the following in terms of experience and skillsets:
- 2+ years of experience in programming. Any major language will do - Python, Java, C++ or PHP
- Good writing skills (grammatically correct and engaging writing style)
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts simply