Job Description :
- Part of the leadership team, the successful incumbent will work closely with the CEO and the CBO in steering the company to the next level of growth
- Lead all digital growth channels for demand generation across entire business
- Focus on paid channels - (eg. Google Ads), A/B testing (eg. Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), Facebook Ads, Other digital ad networks
- Leveraging data and analytics to deliver strong digital marketing efficiencies and creating an advantaged marketing effort. Should be able to measure and report performance marketing campaigns and assess it against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Managing SEO,SEM, SMM, ORM, email campaigns, social media and display advertisement campaigns.
- Building and owning the brand digitally while generating positive buzz in and around the platform.
- Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation, and make optimization recommendations across the buyer's journey
- Leverage an approach to constantly improve results and increasing the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability
- A self-driven individual with 8-10 years of experience in marketing leadership roles across Retail, Consumer or B2C companies, or Start ups
- Engineering degree or equivalent from a reputed Institute
- Proven experience in performance marketing
- Experience of leading and managing team
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
Core Competencies :
- Collaboration: Demonstrate high level of collaboration with different departments and different levels. The role requires partnering with other departmental leaders in order to align and execute operational strategies and ensure that each department receives the right level of support due from its colleagues.
- Culture driver: Drive the right culture in the organization across all levels. Be a champion in cultural aspects of people management while enabling a highly engaging and learning work environment.
- Problem Resolution: Identify and resolve strategic issues, which potentially impair the whole department's ability to meet the financial, strategic, and customer experience goals.
- Effective Communication: Articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding. The ability to deliver information in person, in writing, and in a digital world.
- Structured Thinking: This is the ability to break down broad goals and long-term strategies into manageable tasks.