This position performs research on, designs, develops, and implements current and future global Human Resources Systems/Integrations and delivers project related documents (i.e., requirements documents, design documents, request for proposal, test case development etc.). This position collaborates with organizational stakeholders, internal and external Information Technology (IT) groups, vendors, and senior management to establish and implement systems and processes that reduce errors and improve efficiency.
• Configures Workday Recruiting in partnership with IT and external vendor(s). Responsibilities include business processes, offer letters, employment agreements, questionnaires and validation rules and DocuSign documents.
• Manages test scripts and defects.
• Reviews and analyzes recurring issues to identify possible problem triggers and best resolution.
•Supports security and internal/external systems audits and ensures system access meets compliance.
• Manages reported production issues though help desk case management tool and works with internal work groups and external vendors on resolutions.
• Evaluates impact of new and modified applications/integrations to determine their effect on existing applications and works with IT to coordinate conversions of existing applications.
• Maintains foundational data in HR Systems (Job Profiles, Department IDs, Cost Centers, etc.)
• Conducts data audits to identify inconsistencies in data sets between HR Systems, IDH, and payroll
• Bachelors degree or international equivalent
• Previous HR Systems experience with SaaS solutions (Workday) or HR functional knowledge of HR processes.
• Ability to support global time zones as needed for systems testing and releases.