Looking for Finance Professionals from Financial Planning & Analysis background to join our dynamic and growing team. FP&A team ensures that Smartworks makes smart and sound financial decisions.
As a FP&A member, your work, whether it s modelling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to tackle big picture challenges.
The Candidate should have:
- Exceptional Commercial Acumen and Strong Analytical Skills
- Project Management experience in complex environments
- High Initiative and drive
- Maturity and ability to handle pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and poise
- Candidates with experience of working in real estate sector will be preferred.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage revenue and cost closures for multiple center s by working closely with business teams.
- Ensure revenue recognition and cost provision adhere to accounting norms
- Prepare and review detailed variance analytics and highlight key movements
- Ensure data integrity
- Manage the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial presentations using next gen tools & visualization.
- Perform P&L analysis for all forecasting cycles, including understanding the corporate function s variances (vs. budget/prior year) and related risks and opportunities to the current forecast
- Manage management and Investor Relations requirements
- Provide analytical, financial modeling and decision-making support for ad-hoc analyses
- Lead projects to automate and scale reporting on key capacity metrics and growth drivers
- Ensure data integrity and reporting accuracy across the organization
- Identify, assess, track, and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Anticipate bottlenecks, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical and process constraints
- Excellent financial modelling and financial analysis skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a competitive environment and produce high quality output
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and can work successfully and effectively on cross-functional teams